Leading Indian hospitals with gynecology departments and women’s hospitals have facilities for the prevention and early detection of gynecological disorders. Many hospitals have women check-up programs designed to detect the earliest signs of disorders of the breast and the organs of reproduction as well as catering to the contraceptive needs of women.
Specialist medical as well as surgical care is available for all types of gynecological problems like menstrual abnormalities, prolapsed, fibroids and other tumors of the uterus and ovaries, tubal recanalization by microsurgery and care of the infertile couple. State-of-the-art gynecological surgery is available with world class equipment and expertise using minimally invasive techniques.
Gynecology is the science of the woman. of Gyneacologist deals with this type of conditions:
- Infection in vagina, cervix and uterus (any type protozol, fungal, bacterial and viral)
- Urine in continence it may require surgical treatment as cyctoscopy.
- Painful menstrual periods (dismenorrhoea)
- Heavy menstrual periods (menorrhagia) it may require removal of the uterus (hysterectomy)
- Absent menstrual periods (amenorrhoea)
- In fertility Ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vaginal cancer and vulva.
Our surgical team’s special areas of expertise and experience include:
- Vast experience in all routine and difficult hysterectomies and
myomectomies both abdominal and vaginal.
- Video assisted laparoscopic procedures including sterilization, ovarian cystectomy, entopic gestation and selected cases of laparoscopic
- All hysteroscopic diagnostic and operative surgeries.
- Microscopic tubal recanalization.
- Day care services with exclusive packages for minor procedures.
- D & C
- Lap Ectopic Gestation
- Lap adhesiolysis
- Ovarian Cyst surgery
- Lap Ovarian Cystectomy
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal)
- LSCS with Tubectomy etc.